Thursday 22 November 2012

Black is the new blue

It seems to be all the rage at the moment and, despite being wary of simply following a trend for the sake of what's in fashion, I've been trying out a black background in my photos. 

I'm having a few issues with camera flash and lighting in general and need to experiment further but here are best shots I've achieved with a black background so far. I have very mixed feelings about the results and I'm not sure that such a strong black in the background suits my minis but the effect is quite striking. For the most part I think I just need to get used to seeing my minis presented this way before I make a final judgement.


1 comment:

  1. Striking is the word, I think on these it works but it might just be a useful colour to "cut out" the model from to paste onto a digital backdrop?

    ReplyDelete