Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mummy Mania - the Tomb King remodeled

As was obvious to everyone but myself the Tomb King's legs needed a little more attention to get the pose right.
I've now removed, chopped, drilled, pinned and repositioned the legs into a more upright stance. I still need to do a little work with some green stuff but I'm just about there otherwise. 
The pile of skulls is very roughly positioned to give an idea of the overall fit. I'll need to take great care when I bring the King and the base together making sure everything goes together in a natural looking fashion.


1 comment:

  1. Much better!

    I'd still probarbly have straightened the upright leg a wee bit more, but themn you must also remember I'm looking at pictures on the interwebz and not the thing in the flesh, which can make a whole world of difference.

    Looking forward to seeing the paint job on this fellow.

    ReplyDelete