Sunday 18 November 2012

Scourge Witch - Finished


I've been back and tweaked a few things based on some really useful feedback from Coolmini but the Scourge Witch has finally come together surprisingly quickly in the end.
The base is temporary for display purposes. I put it together very quickly using insta-mold to take an impression from an egyptian style ornament. I cast this up in plaster and after a little carving added soil and superglue to make the ground. I'm rather pleased with the result and I think it deserves the addition of a permanent resident atop it.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot hold back this information: This is now officially one of my favorite minis of all times. :)

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!!
    very good transfo, very good paint job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sproket you are owning the painting world as always. Excellent work loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    I remember you from the 90's when I was working at GW Southampton. Marvelous miniatures as always and a total inspiration!
    Great to see you've rediscovered this fantastic hobby.
    Jon Hart.

    ReplyDelete